HOW TO GET GOOD RETURN ON REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT IN NIGERIA
Selling a property and getting good return on investment from that property can be a daunting task for many who do not have any experience of buying and selling property. According to a Rocklin CA real estate guru, a good real estate firm can be a great help in selling your property at a good price. But before you list your property for selling and make demands like sell my property fast or sell my property for cash, it is important to keep few things in mind. You will need to stage your property properly for making a good first impression and get good price for the property.
- According to a Rocklin real estate agent, there are certain things which are beyond your control and you cannot do anything about it at the time of selling the property. One such thing is locality in which the property is situated. You cannot change the locality nor its distance from school, hospital, parks, market, government agencies/property, developed and developing estates and other viable places. Locality plays an important role in determining the price of the property and you will have to bear with the price prevalent in that locality.
- Another thing that is beyond your control is the type of the property. Whether it is a bungalow, flat, cottage property, the way it is constructed etc. renovating entire property before sale, will cost you more than the profit that you may earn on selling the property. According to experts of homes for sale, it is better to leave structure of the property untouched or do minor renovations when you list your property for sale.
- There are several other things which you can definitely control at the time of selling the property. According to agents selling homes, you should remove the clutter from each and every room of the property, in order to make them look larger. Decluttered, neat and systematic rooms will make an impeccable first impression on the onlooker.
- Kitchen is the place which has emotional value attached. You should make sure that you clean the kitchen completely. Clean the sink, exhaust fans and work platform and storage shelves. It will play an important role in convincing the buyer for buying the property at a rate you wish.
- Apart from kitchen neat bathrooms is the second thing that any person notices in the property. Make sure that bathroom are clean and dry. Wash the shower curtains or replace them if needed. Make sure toilet seat is stain free and well covered.
- Get your property looking its best: It might sound obvious, but you’d be surprised how many people put their property on the market without finishing off little decorating and home improvement jobs. If you want a quick property sale you need to present your property as an inviting property that’s ready to move into. It’s also important that you appeal to as many potential buyers as possible, so try to ensure décor is fairly neutral.
- Research potential buyers: It’s part of your agent’s job to research any potential buyers carefully, finding out as much information as possible about their situation and circumstances. When offers come in this, will help you to make an educated decision about which potential buyer is in the best position to proceed.
- Choose the best estate firm: Which estate agency is best to sell your property will depend on a few things; how much you want to pay, how many similar properties they’ve sold near you and what price they achieved for those properties. If you’re looking for a quick house sale it’s important to choose an agent that has experience in your area and a clear idea of who your target buyer would be.
- Be realistic about the price: If you’re looking for a quick house sale it’s important to be realistic about the price you hope to achieve for the property. It’s common practice for estate agents to put your property on the market at a slightly over-inflated figure initially in order to ‘test the water’, but if you’re keen to secure a quick house sale you’ll need to ask your agent what figure they’d suggest marketing the property at to reflect that.
- Be flexible: Of course you want to achieve the best price you can, but if you’re keen on a quick property sale it’s also important that you’re flexible in terms of negotiating with your new buyer. With around one in five property sales falling through before completion, chain-free buyers are still considered the holy grail in terms of a successful property sale, so it can be worth accepting
- @Webmark Estate Services our titled properties with approved government layout are fully gazetted with relevant government authorities and are strategically located few minutes away from town with very good prospect road networks, existing/developing private/government estates, major markets, institutions and many more. These make our estates to have a very immediate and future high return on investment.
- Our modern designs are very cost effective and we allow clients to build at a their pace so as to achieve good quality with good price for high return on investment.
- Our very wide global over 400 clients base network makes it very easy for us to help resell property very fast..
- Kindly check our website for more information and available property.
Keeping up with genuine properties updates especially in Abuja city can be strenuous. But we have made it easier for you to get the best location, the most affordable and flexible payment plans, juicy and valuable properties in Abuja and environs. Click here to get first hand information: http://eepurl.com/haWbEH